Collection and use of data
Our website may collect personal data under any of the following instances: a) when a user registers in website b) when a visitor or a user uses the services provided by our Website either as a Service Provider or as a Shipping Organization c) when a visitor/user registers to any of the available applications such as the newsletter application d) when the visitor/user enters promotional/advertising actions e) when using the site's environment or applications to browse or communicate with the Website.
The personal data that may be collected when registering at our Website and using our services are the following:
- Identification data such as username and password and date of registration. This identification data may include third party data if you register using third party platform such as Google or Facebook;
- Communication data such as mobile phone number, address, email address;
- Data regarding the Service Provider’s technicians including their name, surname, organization affiliation, specialization and service schedule;
- Data regarding your activity on the Website when you use the available applications and services such as your views, filings, schedules etc;
- Data of your messages and emails through our Website or to our Company regarding requests or other communications;
The data collected shall be used for the following purposes:
(a) The provision of T-Radar services;
(b) The management of the website and its applications and functions;
(c) To personalize the website and its applications for the user;
(d) If the consent of the user is provided, updates, notices, promotional material and, in general, news about the activities of our Company may be sent to you. In such a case, you will, at any time, have the opportunity to inform the website that you no longer wish to receive such updates.
(e) For the website to administer queries and communications from users of the website or its applications, as well as to maintain the website as well as its applications safe.
(f) Finally, data collected may be processed for statistical purposes, interpretation of traffic, visitor origin and public preferences, etc. Such processing shall be carried out only on a depersonalization basis of statistical nature, in such a way that it is no longer possible to identify by any such information a particular natural person.
Legal basis of processing
In principle, the Company processes only the data necessary for the provision of its services and upon your own initiative and request such as registering as a user, using the website’s features, services and applications. Furthermore, we may also process your personal data upon your own initiative on the basis of your consent such as in the cases of receiving promotional material. If your consent is revoked, any such collection and processing will immediately cease. Exceptionally, processing of personal data may take place for the purpose of serving the legitimate interests of our company.
Recipients of data
The Company does not disclose your data in any way and will not transfer or disclose in any way your personal data and information to third parties, commercial or business partners, without the prior Information and consent, except in the cases mentioned herein.
Your personal data regarding your activity and preferences on our Website to companies that analyze our website performance such as 3rd party analytics, companies that provide third party data storage services such as Microsoft and companies that provide map location services.
Your personal data regarding web activity and traffic may be transmitted to providers of data network services in the context of our Website’s connection to the internet.
The personal data of users/visitors may be transmitted to third-party companies, which provide our Website with communication services and act on our behalf or third party companies that provide website support services.
Finally, we may communicate data to the public authorities in the context of compliance with legal obligations. Also, the company may be forced to disclose your data by a binding order of public authorities or law enforcement authorities or in compliance with a court order or equivalent binding act.
The data shall be kept for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose of the processing and in any case for a maximum period of five (5) years, unless a different time of compliance is imposed by the applicable legislation or the present policy.
Data regarding your user registration and activity are retained for as long as you remain a user of our Website. Personal data of non registered users of our Website are retained for a maximum period of two (2) years after their last interaction with our website.
Data regarding your inquiries and communications will be retained for as long as is necessary to fulfill your requests and not more than one (1) year.
The data regarding your subscription to a newsletter will be retained until we receive a request to deactivate your registration.
Security and confidentiality of personal data
Our Company has made considerable efforts to take all preventive measures to maintain the confidentiality and security of personal data and to prevent their distortion, damage, destruction, but also unauthorised possession by third parties. Technical and organisational security measures in place include cutting-edge technology. We also maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide from accidental, unlawful or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
However, the company cannot control the risk associated with the operation of the Internet and therefore draws your attention to the existence of potential risks related to its use and operation.
Your Rights and options
In accordance with existing legislation and under the restrictions provided therein, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
● Right to information and access: You have the right to have information and access to the data that concerns you.
● Right of rectification: you have the right to request the correction of your inaccurate data, which are kept in the context of this or the completion of any incomplete data.
● Right of deletion: you have the right to request deletion of your data, if this is provided under existing legislation.
● Right to restrict processing: you have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your data, if this is provided under existing legislation.
● Right to portability: you have the right to receive data relating to you in a specific form and to request that they be transferred to another controller, if this is provided for in the law for the processing in question.
● Right of objection: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data, within the limits provided for in the existing legislation.
In order to exercise any of your rights, as well as any for any information or clarification regarding them and the conditions of their exercise, you should contact us in the electronic Address email@example.com. Our representatives will provide you with any further information and guidance on the steps you need to take.
Furthermore, on the basis of existing legislation, you have the right, if you consider that the Law on the protection of your data is violated, to complain before the competent Data Protection Authority (for Greece, Data Protection Authority Personal -ΑΠΔΠΧ, 1 Kifisias Ave. – 115 23 – Athens, Tel. 210 6475600) and submit a complaint.
Last revised: 20/01/21